Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Coming this Friday night!

http://sugarlanequilts.blogspot.com/

Well it's been about 4 months since I've been able to participate.  I am so excited to get to my machine again.  Care to join us sewing?  Sign up it open WW here.  Don't know what Friday night Sew-In is get the details here.  I'm excited cause I pulled out a project that my daughter and I started 6+ years ago.
We started a rag quilt.  120 flannel square I SPY.  x 3 that is 360 squares we cut sewed X's and got 6 of the 12 rows sewed together. Now I've finished it.  It went together pretty fast.  Sewing the other 60 squares together then sewing the 12 rows together.  However, it too four long nights setting with the scissors and snipping.  I have a blister or two.....

However, proud to say it is all snipped and ready for laundry to help the fraying process..

After first laundry it looks like this.... and oops I spotted a square that snipped got missed on one side. Quickly fixed that problem.

Now be on the look out for what these will become......



Can't wait to show it off come Saturday. 



 photo flwline2_zps4ae8834d.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.