Saturday, April 16, 2016

From this ....to this....

http://sugarlanequilts.blogspot.com/

But not all in one night.   Last night was April's Friday Night Sew-In.  I continued my project from last month. Sew I'll post pictures since I didn't get them all posted last month.  Last month I found the material to make my sister a cover for her Kitchen-Aid Mixer.


I worked on it off and on got the piece for the body and ends cut out and quilted.  Sorry no pictures of that step.  I forgot to take picture of the quilting part.  Last night I worked on sewing it together and started the binding.  It is reversible.

Side One:.....

this is the side for my sister.  She likes orange.

Side Two:.....
this side is for her daughters.  They love cupcakes and baking.



 photo flwline2_zps4ae8834d.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.