Friday, March 25, 2016

7 Days of Awesome by Shawn Byous

This book is just what the title says:  AWESOME.  I really can't say I've read a children's creation book that has impressed me so as this one.  It is right on the button telling the Creation Story in rhyming meter. 7 Days of Awesome is a Dr. Seuss modern day book that is so charming and whimsical it is bound to capture kids of all ages.  It is a fun and delightful book to read that I'm sure kids will ask for to be read over and over again.  Beginning readers themselves will want to read it over and over again.  Children young and old alike will love this book. Colorful, Big, Bold and Pop are just a few words that describe the pictures throughout this book.  The humorous illustrations add to the fun and set the right mood for this book.  This book is going into our church library for sure without a doubt.  I give it two thumbs up and would give it more but I was created with only two.  Awesomeness is all I have to say about this book. 

I review for BookLook Bloggers

 photo flwline2_zps4ae8834d.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.