Saturday, May 16, 2015

Finishes and Starts.....

http://sugarlanequilts.blogspot.com/

Well for May's FNSi I was able to get two projects completed and one started. It is always a good feeling to get projects done.  My completed projects were....


A bag I started making for my mom back in March I believe.  I ran out of hot pink thread last month so had to finish sewing the handles down.  It is now completed.  Ready to ship.  Not in time for Mother's Day, but almost. 





Then I got my sewing machine cover completed.  I've been working on it for quite some time now.  I had to put on the bottom cream flowered fabric piece and bottom eyelet layer. 

Now I'm starting a walker bag for my dad.  This is my own made up in my mind pattern.  My mom requested a bag with three pockets that qt. size jars will fit in.  So hopefully this turns out ok.  He has two that are just basket type all one compartment.  So I started cutting last night.....




bird n leaves page divider photo birdandleavesline.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.