Friday, December 12, 2014

The Adventures of Sir Buddy and Mr. Pupples: The Rescue by Richard McEwan




Sir Buddy and Mr. Pupples is a cute story about a dog that gets seperated from his family; therefore he becomes a stray.  Sir Buddy's owner finds him and takes him in.  This is a very adorable book.  I love the big eyes of Mr. Pupples.  Many themes can be brought out while reading this book.  love, friendship, encouragement just to name a few.  This book was written with young children in mind good range for this book is: 3-7 years old.  8-9 year olds will even enjoy reading the book by themselves.  Visit here to learn more about this book.

The author has graciously given me permisison to giveaway a copy of this book The Adventures of Sir Buddy and Mr. Pupples:  The Rescue to one of my readers.  In the comments answer this question...who would you share this book with if you won?  Be sure to leave a way for me to contact you if you are the winner.  I will draw a winner next Saturday, Dec. 20th. 

An ecopy of this book was provided in exchange for this post by World of Ink
http://www.worldofinknetwork.com/


Christmas dangling barline photo animatedChristmasbarline.gif

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to share this with my granddaughters thanks.
    GrandMaC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.