Monday, September 8, 2014

Sewing on the HIGH SEAS....

Last month Elaine @ Summercrafter was looking for pattern testers so I volunteered.  Here is the pattern she needed tested and my version of it.  You may buy this pattern at Elaine's Craftsy store.   Be watching for more fun patterns as Elaine has asked me to test some more for her.  Visit here to see other testers' versions.  This is an adorable baby boy quilt.  I guess you could make it girly I did see some pink pirate fabric, but I already had the individual squared sections cut out in blue.  I used all scraps to make the 4 - 12 1/2 in. squares.  Only material I purchased was the border, sashing, binding and backing.


Be watching for.......Coming soon!


Fort Worth Fabric Studio Blog


 photo gbifalllinelvspumpksqrls_zpseee441fd.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.