Saturday, August 16, 2014

Sew we Sew


This weekend I was left alone sew what did I do???? I sewed what else would I do.  I participated in the FNSi... 
 Handmade by Heidi
 if you don't know what that is check out the details here.
I worked on a paper piece project for ....
 
Here are some sneak snips and teasers of what I did this weekend.

First I started the first leg of my flannel board getting a new face lift...

Yep! it has been stored in the basement and gotten some moisture damage, sew I started taking off the old flannel to replace it.  want to see the new look????  That is to be revealed at a later date, because I don't have the fabric yet.  ;P   (In another words it didn't get finished.) After removing the flannel I decided to move to my machine project 
Here are the paper piecing items that I worked on.  Sew you could say What I got accomplished.


I must say this pp pattern has been a rather challenging one.  Now I have to get off here and go shopping.  Hobby Lobby here I come!!!!! 

*****
posted @


WIPs on Wednesdays

Fort Worth Fabric Studio Blog

 photo gbifalllinelvspumpksqrls_zpseee441fd.gif

3 comments:

  1. I really like your paper piecing. I have only done a bit and I always have to think really hard to get the pieces on the right way.

    http://valspierssews.blogspot.com.au/2014/08/fnsi.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I"m a big fan of paper piecing too.....your's is looking great! I'm a sucker for spots and red.....so you won me! LOL hope you enjoyed joining in with FNSI.....look forward to sewing with you again next month! xo sugary hugs Wendy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your paper piecing! I find it easy to do and love it. Don't do it enough but.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.