Monday, September 2, 2013

Blogged Down...



OK this weekend my hubby decided to work on computer and try to do a household network job on the printer...well all didn't go as quick as he expected.
I didn't get in my end of Aug. finishes posted for the Challenge but I did get them completed and posted through out the month...my projects were the
HoHoHo blog hop project
Hexie blog hop project 
Pencil Case challenge

Now on to Sept.  I have the Pin it blog hop to complete



and need to get moving more rapidly on my mom's quilt.   sew those are my two projects for Sept. 
 
someone's been to the fabric store
 
I will grow up to become something
 
OK now I must get off here and get sewing in gear.  be watching throughout the month for my completed projects.  
 
butterfly changing colors photo butterfly_zps353e18d0.gif

1 comment:

  1. Love the fabrics you have there. I look forward to seeing what they become.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.