Wednesday, January 2, 2013

WOW ~ WIP up date - Butterflies emerging



WIPs on Wednesdays


Ok so I was looking @ my WIPs updates and the last one was posted on 8/2011 wow that is way too long if you ask me....  so 2013 I'll try to be little more faithful at getting some items of what I'm working on posted...
I think in 2013 me and my new toy....

My Christmas gift from hubby and I are going to become BFFs.  I am so excited about my new machine my old one has been a lemon for me for the past 25 years so excited about this new machine.  I worked last Friday on one of my WIP so here are a few picture updates this week.

I'm working on a quilt for my daughter that will graduate from HS this spring....
if you'd like to see the material and pattern you may visit this post here.  

It is proving to be a challenge for me, but I will conquer it.  Butterflies are emerging everywhere.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.