Saturday, October 27, 2012

Sew Excited

Handmade by Heidi

Last night was the Oct. FridayNight Sew-In with Heidi and Bobbie before I saw you what I got accomplished I thought I'd give you a sneak preview at my yummy goodies that I got for my daughter's senior quilt.  I am sew excited to see this come together.  Hopefully, I'll get started on it next week.  Before I show you the material I'll show you the pattern.....





It is called Just Flutterin'  and I don't remember what site I downloaded it from; it has been so long.  I'm going to revise it just a tish bit as I'm going to make the big butterflies (there are 6-two in each color) all the same color.  The pattern calls for a two-tone 1/2 solid 1/2 print.  You can kind of see it on the top page, but the bottom page of the pattern is little better picture of it.

And now for the fabric i chose...it is sew bright and cheery.....




There are about four different print type groups...








I'm sew in love with these fabrics.  I can't wait to see how this all comes out.   And now for a peak at what I accomplished last night in sew-in.  I got a few hours in.  I'm done with the "x's" we are working on the outlining so you can't see much of what was accomplished but here are the before and after pictures....

before FNSI

after FNSI





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.