Friday, October 12, 2012

Nice Fall taste...






OK I must admit this is not my original; however, I don't remember what site I got the recipe from...I just know it was quick and easy and oh so yummy....I was surfing and got stuck at this one site looking at all the yummy recipes and unfortunately I forgot to save the page... ARGH!  Any way here it the recipe for a White Chocolate/pumpkin spice Hot Chocolate.

Mix in saucepan 2 cups of milk and 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips.  put on stovetop and heat til the chips are melted and milk is desired temp.  As always stir and do not burn the milk  (may also do this in microwave if you desire and as always make sure the container is microwave safe)  After chocolate is melted and milk is desired temp whip in 1/4 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice.  Once mixed well pour into favorite mug and top with whipped cream topping it off with a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice.  Now enjoy.  oh, so yummy...If you are a marshmallow lover I guess you could top with the new pumpkin spice marshmallows out by Kraft.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.