Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wordless Wednesday ~ Mom's Weeds ;/

Wordless Wednesday OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Not quite sure what I planted in this pot.  It's our family laughing stock this summer.  Mom's weeds.  I just know the bank we do our banking at passed out seed packets on May Day so I picked up a few and just sprinkled them around in this pot.  Well it is the joke of our family now.  Everytime a family member walks past it on the deck they have some comment to make about Mom's weeds.  My hubby keeps telling me if they were in his yard he'd be mowing them down.  I'm thinking they are going to be surprised once I get a pretty flower.  Don't know when that will be but I'm still holding out on them.  becoming something beautiful; even if it is a pot of weeds.  ;P

The pot on the front porch looks a whole lot more eye appealing.........



Mommy Kat and Kids



Mommy Moment





Mom Spotted


My Wee View

Go Graham Go




1 comment:

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.