Wednesday, December 28, 2011

winning Wednesday



I have many things I've won over the past few months that I thought today being the last Wednesday of the year I'd ketchup with a winning Wednesday post.  Some of the sites I remember where I won it but many I just can't remember and since Sept.  I've had two computer issues that we've had to wipe computer so wasn't able to save where I won them.  However, it was one of the sites on my side bar so it pays to check out the side bar sites.  There are all kinds of goodies given away.  Here are some things I've won......



I won two copies of this movie so my mom was able to accept one copy as a gift from me.
one copy was won @ Our Homeschool Ohana the other @ We love to Homeschool












it came so beautifully wrapped






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.