Monday, December 12, 2011

DayBook ~ Dec. 12, 2011


Outside my window...the night sky is drawing nigh

I am thinking…I got a lot accomplished today

I am thankful for...good health

From the kitchen…I smell Skor cookies baking and I see Christmas lights twinkling 

I am wearing…comfy sweats

I am creating…a list of a few last minute Christmas things that need attention

I am going…take it easy the rest of the night

I am reading…A Christmas Journey Home by Kathi Macias

I am hoping…to finish my Christmas baking this week

I am hearing...Christmas music playing

Around the house…the Christmas lights are twinkling at me. 

One of my favorite things…Hot spiced cider

A few plans for the rest of the week…Picking up my daughter from the airport.  WOOHOO!  getting some Christmas project done.

Photo for thought…





christmas gift page divider

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.