Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Who would of THUNK!!!!



that.....





Plus....



 Makes WAFFLES!!!

and SUPER EASY too....  Last Thursday I had two different recipes in my box to try it.  SO  since I had a tube of Biscuits try it we did then on Sat. I picked up Cinnamon Rolls and we tried it with them...The Cinnamon Rolls won out for the best though they both were wonderful  and easy peasy to make.  









Thanks to....
Cinnamon roll Waffles @ Gal in the Middle

Biscuits Waffles @ Goodness Gracious

We now have waffles in the fast lane. What they won't think of next?!  




1 comment:

  1. This is the sweetest idea. Love it. Thank you for coming over to the party. I really appreciate you always coming over. I am sorry that I can't come and comment more. Life is to busy with serving and all at the college. Makes me sad that I can't visit more!

    Blessings, Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.