Monday, October 17, 2011

Need to...Want to...Would love to...

Handmade by Heidi


It's that time again. Oct. Sew-in is on for this Friday night.  Come on and join the fun.  Heidi @ Handmade by Heidi and Bobbi @ Crafty Vegas Mom do such a wonderful job at getting this all together each month.  This month the sign up is @ Bobbi's @ Crafty Vegas Mom's.  head over there and get your name on the sign up and mark off Friday night and sew, sew, sew.  I'm going to... I am sew looking forward to this sewing time.  Hubby and dd, my sewing partner, has to work, but I'm going to sew.  Actually I NEED to sew.  I have a Christmas audio book and Christmas CD music so they will be playing as I sew. What am I going to do????? WEEEELLLLL that's to be determined....  I need to get the memory bears finished... I want to work on my mom's cross-stitch that I have worked on in the past during FNSI HOWEVER......  I'd love to make a Christmas table runner for myself.  I found a cute quilt block I want to use....But I don't have the material yet so that may have to wait til next month.  Sew it will be a mystery as to what I actually work on you'll have to stop back by on Saturday and find out what I did.  Till then head over to Bobbi's here and sign up to join in on the fun.

bc line bar with bear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.