Monday, October 31, 2011

Daybook ~ Oct. 31, 2011


Outside my window...it is a cloudy, dreary fall day.

I am thinking…that I need to make a pie today.

Caramel Apple Cheesecake Pie


I am thankful for...caramel apples


From the kitchen…all is pretty quiet and cleaned up from lunch

I am wearing…my fav. jean skirt with new-to-me (second-hand find) soft warm top

I am creating…a Christmas shopping list

I am going…to take daughter to work shortly

I am reading…Remembering You by Tricia Goyer

I am hoping…to work on my bears that I'm making

I am hearing...the furnace just kicked in and turning of pages from my daughter working on her school work.

Around the house…things are nice and cozy

One of my favorite things…watching a good clean movie

A few plans for the rest of the week…babysitting a friends daughter while she's in the hospital

Photo for thought…

Today is National Caramel Apple Day

Check out this site:  everything you need to know about Caramel Apples.

bc line bar with bear

1 comment:

  1. Wow - those apples look good, and so does that pie!!
    Have a good week,
    Felicity
    (Stopping by from the Simple Woman's Daybook)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.