Thursday, September 29, 2011

table runner swap opportunity.


I just found out about this swap today.  I'm still debating if I want to join in.  I think it will be fun but only have one day left to decide.  ARGH!  and then about 10 days to get material find a pattern and get the table runner made.  I wish I had known about this swap a little sooner in the game.  However, I'm posting to see if anyone else might be interested this late in the game to do the swap.  Deadline for signing up is Sept. 30 which is tomorrow; with swap in mail by or before Oct. 20th.  hum!  would be fun to have a new fall table runner.  check out the details at the Apronista

I have tried through the years to do swaps and never received in return so that is in back of my mind also.  I know the Christian thing is not to think that, but to join in a swap not expecting anything in return is a bit disappointing humanly speaking.  I chalked them up as my Christian duty and hope and pray that those that got my box received a blessing. 


bc line bar with bear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.