Monday, September 26, 2011

Daybook ~ Sept. 26, 2011


Outside my window...the sun is sinking into the western horizon

I am thinking…that I should be reading 

I am thankful for...coffee with my homemade flavoring

From the kitchen…all is pretty quiet

I am wearing…my jammies right now. 

I am creating…5 memory bears for a lady

I am going…to bed shortly

I am reading…Pumpkin Roll by Josi S. Kilpack

I am hoping…to get to watch a movie with my hubby yet before bed

I am hearing...the tic toc of the clock

Around the house…things are pretty quiet

One of my favorite things…counted cross-stitching

A few plans for the rest of the week…trip to Wal-Mart, work on counted cross-stitch and memory bears

Photo for thought…




bc line bar with bear

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.