Saturday, May 21, 2011

Hodge Podge FNSI

Handmade by Heidi


Last night was the night so today I'm posting what was accomplished.  I did a hodge podge of things. 



I got 41 - 6 inch signature squares cut out

finished daughter's tier skirt that was started last summer.  I know, I know.  It's been a long time. I started it last summer and had to change my way of thinking.  Then of course I didn't have enough material so I had to have my mom pick me up some material because our Wal-Mart was sold out.  Then mom misplaced the material and finally found it in Nov and sent it to me.  Sew I'm finally getting around to getting the skirt finished.
Long story short:  I did accomplish it and it is so cute.  Daughter wasn't home to model it for the pic.

Then I did some work on my cross-stitch too.  Little-by-little big things get done.  We are definitely pushing the baby steps on this cross-stitch.  But we did get a few stitches put in it. 
cross-stitch before FNSI
cross-stitch after FNSI

 Check out this fabric giveaway while you are at it.  Beautiful bright colors.  Click here to go to giveaway. 

2 comments:

  1. FNSI's are great aren't they..... we get to do whatever we want... and hodge podge is good!
    Love the cross stitchery... I'm interested to see where it's headed. Well DonE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You managed to get quite a lot done for FNSI, your daughter will be thrilled to have her skirt finished.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.