Monday, May 23, 2011

Daybook ~ May 23, 2011



Outside my window...the sun is shining when it peeks out from the clouds (Yep, mostly cloudy, but right now the sun looks wonderful

I am thinking…that my desk needs some attention....(see photo here)

I am thankful for...SUN TEA SEASON YES!!!!

From the kitchen…all is quiet, but the rhubarb pie sure is smelling wonderful.

I am wearing…jean dress

I am creating…a counted cross-stitch for my mom

I am going…to take daughter to softball practice shortly

I am reading…A Great Catch by Lorna Seilstad and it has been A Great read.  Love it.

I am hoping…to get some posted schedule posted today 

I am hearing...the whir of the washing machine, hum of the dryer and toot of a train outside my window along with the song of the birds.  WOW.  That's whole lot of hearing.

Around the house…daughter is on computer and so am I everyone is at work

One of my favorite things…Sun tea of course.  I have a glass of it right on my desk.

A few plans for the rest of the week…getting some cleaning accomplished.  

Photo for thought…
ARGH Blogger is having issues right now and I can't post pictures.  Now I'm not going to be able to get my posts scheduled on here.  That is a bummer.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.