Thursday, November 18, 2010

Tomorrow night...




The monthly Sew-in is on over at Handmade by Heidi.  I'm in and hopefully we'll get much accomplished...  Here are some projects that MUST get completed this weekend.....

DD is making an apron for grandma (sssshhhh!!!!!  don't tell; it's a surprise, don't worry grandma doesn't do computer stuff so she'll never see this unless someone shows her or tells)  and grandma is coming next Tues for Thanksgiving....


It is going to be the cutest apron don't you think.  I can't wait until it's done.  Not Grandma's kitchen colors, but I love the country theme.  Grandm's kitchen is blue house theme.

I'm making a kitchen towel hanger to match the apron.  Actually,  will be making several of them for Christmas gift giving.....

You may find a step-by-step post for making these fun towel hangers here.  They are easy.  
Take about 30 min. max to make one.  

See you at the sewing machine tomorrow night and then I'll post my accomplishments on Sat.  
Happy sewing to all!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for adding a Scrap of your Life.